[AAVSO-DIS] Upcoming Web Site Migration & Downtime

aaron price aaronp at aavso.org
Tue Jul 20 14:55:09 EDT 2010

Hi, all. I would like to announce that we will be migrating to a new
AAVSO web site this weekend, July 23-25. The migration will begin at
10am eastern (14:00 UT) and last through the end of Sunday. We
anticipate the web site will be down at the beginning for
approximately two hours. After that, it should be online but we may be
working out bugs and such for the rest of the weekend. Feel free to
use the new web site during this time, but please be patient if you
run across some things that are not fully functional or lacking polish
over the weekend. We're making this announcement now so you can
schedule accordingly. A much more detailed announcement about the new
web site will be sent Thursday evening. In that announcement we will
describe the new site, major changes, tutorials we have developed to
help you learn the new site, etc. Stay tuned.

Clear skies,
Aaron

--
Aaron Price